spares

Where can I get spares for a 14 year old "ASCO" washing machine. Local agent now not interested. Do not want anything at the moment but would like to e wise before the event!

Reply to
Maurice Hood

Ask at

- if it's at all possible to obtain them, those guys will know.

David

Reply to
Lobster

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:04:57 +0000 (UTC), "Maurice Hood" strung together this:

We can get ASCO spares, or could last time I checked.

Reply to
Lurch