rayburn 80 spares

I have a rayburn 80 roomheater and need to replace the fire bars, the company I used to use no longer exists, the roomheater is old but works fine.

If anyone has a set of firebars or can point me to a company who still stock these I would be grateful.

Please send details direct to my email address - thanks

Reply to
gm4jnw

Rayburn now belong to Aga, who can presumably help?

Err, no. Ask on Usenet, get answered on Usenet.

Reply to
Huge

Try Twyford Cookers

Reply to
Andy Hall

Contacted Aga head office and they have them, expensive but will have to get them - thanks all for reply

Reply to
gm4jnw