Electric bike? Here, have this

This fellow built one, and reading his work history (2nd page), I'm not surprised it turned out just so...

of raised the bar for home-builds.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That's really nice.

Reply to
Simon Wilson

Innit? Makes me wonder what he'd do if he set his sights on the TTXGP or whatever it is. Not even that, just what he'd produce for an ordinary road-going bike. Nothing groundbreaking, iwt (for that would take real cash), but nicely executed.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

No, THIS is how to home-build:

down to the videos.

Reply to
Davey

LOL - The 250 pound, 355 volt lithium battery pack has a capacity of 14.2 kWh packing in 1340 hp!

You don't get many of those for a £1.

Reply to
brass monkey

Pah - try

Peter Parry

Hear Yea! Hear Yea! On Mon, 14 May 2012 22:58:57 +0100, Peter Parry writ...

Looks like they had a whole heap of angle iron to get rid of and just kept welding bits on until they'd used it all up.

Reply to
frag

twice. Never having seen one in the flesh before.

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon