El cheapo paint brushes

I can't think of anything much more dreadful to eat than either of those types of product regardless of the brand,

Reply to
Andy Hall

Whilst I could be attracted by the first comment of your second sentence, the thoughts of doing an MFI (1970's & 80's) for a second time has been sufficient to enable me to avoid exploring the delights of YUCK! I let SWMBO'd and sprogs attend that halloed space!

Reply to
clot

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

No good for non-vegetarians either......

Reply to
Andy Hall

I assume you are a veggie then?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Pheasant! Never been to Kernow & sampled the national dish?

Never tried special brew either?

You have lead a very sheltered life Andy :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Its nothing like that!

And to get down to brass tacks - IKEA flatpack is by far the best designed & built on the market. And thats from someone who assembles sh*tloads of flatpack.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well spotted :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Have a bacon sarnie - you know you want one :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hardly, but there are limits.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

There are no limits in life Andy :-)

Four cans of Tennatnts Extra & a large donner would do you a world of good :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Bar Steward! I'm also of that persuasion and that niff does have a serious impact! ;)

Reply to
clot

It would make my toes drop off :-(

Reply to
Andy Hall

I guess that they must have all returned to their roots in Billingsgate, Smithfield and Covent Garden.... (speaking figuratively)

Reply to
Andy Hall

You utter porcine, Sir. Thankfully, SWMBO'd, is away and will not see your constructive comments!

Seriously, if it not that bad, there is one within 10 - 15 mins. of the office that I could visit midweek to avoid the crowds to considered the offers.

I should do that and I welcome your comment.

Thank you. C

Reply to
clot

Ooh, beg to differ. A decent sausage roll is great. Pity our local baker shut up shop :-(

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

He's probably added 5 years to your life.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I don't smoke them :-)

Reply to
Clive George

I don't see what's unhealthy about a decent sausage roll.

Call it an individual Porc Wellington if you want to conceal its proletarian origins.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

There's that much fat in them, you probably could !

Reply to
Andy Hall