Double glazed window lock siezed

I have a problem with a top opening (half and half) window. The locks are on the horizontal section of the top opening section have siezed shut and in trying to open it the handle has come loose (Sheared ?). If I took the glass out could I prise the horizontal bars apart to get it open, or can you access the mechanism with the glass removed and so free it ? Also how do you remove the glazing bars.

Thanks for any advice

steve

Reply to
Stephen Jones