DIYsquad

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a suitable tradesman.

When everything is up, running and succesful, with many hits daily, we sell the whole lot to B & Q.

all thoughts or suggestions welcome..

Lefty xx

Reply to
Lefty

It wouldn't then be d-i-y, would it?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Nope

its just as I wrote

diysquad.co.uk

Lefty x

Frank Ersk>

Reply to
Lefty

Wouldn't that be galmisquad.co.uk? (get a little man in ...)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But if mrs minny from Manchester wanted a curtain rail fitting, she's unlikely to search for 'diy'

Reply to
Phil L

Sorry, but no. I don't like dealing with lefties.... :-)

Also, it's not very original, is it?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Do just love the new B&Q handyman service. Brand new Minis to run around in. Just the thing for carrying tools and materials...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How do they get Poles in ?

8-)( < =Sharp intake of breath.