Has anybody ever bought a Belle Foret Sink?

I am looking at the following sink:

However, I can't seem to find one at a retailer. From looking at the belleforet.com domain registration it appears they are owned by Home Depot, so I'm going there tonight to find out more. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any experienc with this particular sink. It is significantly lower in price than most sinks of this style, so I want to look at it.

The manufacturere site is at:

Thank you,

Jim

Reply to