Discontinued Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Units

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:53:33 -0700, connordoherty wrote: Thank you for this.

While that may be true, it is still against the Nominet rules, and as soon as the business was running, the details should have been changed. No doubt Nominet will be in touch.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I am updating this right now, this was an oversight I am afraid. I have contaced Nominet this morning. Connor

Reply to
connordoherty

Hi All I have just updated Domain Reg as follows:, thanks for letting me know Connor.

Domain name: stockpile.co.uk

Registrant: Connor Doherty

Registrant type: UK Limited Company, (Company number: NI72722)

Registrant's address: Stockpile 43A Main Street Bellaghy Londonderry BT45 8HT United Kingdom

Registrar: Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag =3D LIVEDOMAINS] URL:

Relevant dates: Registered on: 08-Mar-2004 Renewal date: 08-Mar-2012 Last updated: 10-Aug-2010

Registration status: Registered until renewal date.

Name servers: ns3.volusion.com ns4.volusion.com

WHOIS lookup made at 10:53:12 18-Sep-2010

Reply to
connordoherty

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Thanks for replying Connor.

When I viewed your site I thought it was well laid out and professionally presented with full business details easy to find which I view as very important . Given that, I felt that the clumsy spam attempt in this group was unlikely to have been carried out directly by the same outfit and that you were at least in part a victim of an unscrupulous and amateurish pseudo-marketing operation.

For one, I believe that your apology is sincere and am prepared to accept it on face value, but would strongly suggest the you dump the clueless bint that you hired to do the SEO & web marketing. In view of the negative publicity generated here and the potential damage to your business, I suggest that you negotiate a healthy discount from any invoice that might be presented for those services.

Btw, traders who wish to share their professional experience here are welcome, some have discrete mentions of their company in their message signature and some don't. If you have anything you'd like to contribute to relevant threads, I'd be happy to see them but maybe don't mention the company in the sig for a while ;-)

Reply to
fred

..and they have..

Domain name: stockpile.co.uk

Registrant: Connor Doherty

Registrant type: UK Limited Company, (Company number: NI72722)

Registrant's address: Stockpile 43A Main Street Bellaghy Londonderry BT45 8HT United Kingdom

Reply to
Toby

Read on.....

Reply to
Andy Cap

thanks for the feedback Fred I very much appreciate it. Lessons have been learned all round I hope Connor

Reply to
connordoherty

care to share you website stats (# of hits) for the past few days?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Can't find your registration with the Information Commissioner as a data controller ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Hi Jim not very IT savy I am afraid but I will try to find out for you. To answer Owain question

"Can't find your registration with the Information Commissioner as a data controller ..."

I am not sure where you are looking for this information but your list may not include Northern Ireland based companies, it can be found in companies house:

connordoherty

I don't think he's asking about your companies house registration, but your registration under the Data Protection Act, I presume the "My Account" section of your website stores personal data on identifiable individuals?

From your earlier comment that "lessons have been earned all around", I think most here would agree you've acquitted yourself well since realising the mistake your "SEO consultant" made in promoting the site, but I'm left wondering what lessons you think needed to be learnt by anyone here, it's never wise to give suspected spammers the benefit of the doubt.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hi Andy, when I mean all round I meant Stockpile for not keeping an eye on what was being done in it's name and for the consultant not to post anything other than the truth. I did not mean the posters on this forum thanks Connor

Reply to
connordoherty