Dandy Paint Brush Cleaner

Won't this device tend to knacker the drill's bearings though, due to the uneven loading? Maybe it's something to reserve a 'special' drill for...?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Fancy a race!! The procedure goes thus, tighten spigot into drill,(10 secs), attach brush or roller (10 secs), spin drill (30 secs), dip brush/roller in water and respin (60 secs). These times are if you go SLOOOWLY so a roller cleaned and DRY in under 2 mins, by hand I don't thinkso! Also the big benefit of the cleaners is the little amount of water you use when cleaning emulsion rollers and brushes. Also the item can be reused straight away if necessary without waiting for it to dry

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

In message , snipped-for-privacy@holdthefrontpage.co.uk wrote

With water based paints just put the roller in the washing machine :)

Reply to
Alan

Well if you are not sure ... how can you say and I quote: "the fact is" ??

Reply to
mike

- He says he's not sure whether fumes from white spirit are highly flammable;

- He says it's a fact that spirit mixed with paint can end up on your hands.

Seems reasonable enough to me...?

David

Reply to
Lobster

As David says ....and I actually said 'the fact that'. So if you want to quote me, try to actually quote what I said as well as placing it in the correct context. Cheers.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

You are right of course ... I see now that the "Not sure" was referring to the white spirit highly flammable .. above.

I saw your .. not sure.. but as a completely new unrelated paragraph.. not an answer to the white spirit question. Easy mistake when someone does not point out what they are not sure about :-) You are sure .. . aren't you? Sure you are :-)

Reply to
mike