Cleaning paint brush

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I gather that wasn't latex?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.

Paint thinner did not work.

Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.

Loosed it up enuf to clean.

Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline so they re-learn where to go.

Andy

Next time use different tooth paste

Reply to
Tony944

Unless it's totally wasted, try some hot water and something called Soilove

Shade Tree Guy