Crime statistics in Corwall Electricals' street

Lovely place, makes you wonder where the "stock" comes from ...

discussion about the guy (someone suggested he might be Borat) here -start from the top of the page

Emil Tiades

me glad I've never dealt with "Cornwall Electricals", it is a shame that the companieshouse.gov.uk website is undergoing maintenance this weekend, I'd like to see what trading history Cornwall Electricals has and whether Scott Major is a director of that company or any other companies I might like to avoid in future.

Reply to
Andy Burns

What decent crimes though.

"One of the attackers had a cordless drill and was trying to drill into the victims head, whilst the other attacker was beating the victim with a plank of wood that had nails sticking out of it."

as much fun as my street.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

But do they use Makita for head drilling in your street, Adam? Enquiring minds need to know.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not on my street.

Since I have lived here

The plumber that lives at the bottom of the street got 5 years for attacking the someone with a DeWalt. (done his time but is due in Crown Court again soon)

The local idiot used a sawn off shotgun to rob the local PO and did not wear a mask.(done his time and moved away)

The Snap-on agent who was arrested for breaching the injunction that stopped him making contact his ex-wife used his free phone call at the police station to phone his ex-wife.(did 2 days in the police cells and got community service)

You have got me going now. I am going to do a full breakdown of past and present people that live/lived on my street and work out who has done what.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

So what is it with these people? Are they inexpertly on the make, low IQ, brains wired up the wrong way or what?

Reply to
Andy Hall

The ex-village idiot has got a low IQ.

The plumber was in a fight and was pissed up. Things just went too far.

As for the Snap-on man! He really is a gentle giant who took it badly when his wife left him and took the kids as well.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

.

Wow so your all slagging my company off due to some crimes in the area that had nothing to do with us, well done guys sure ill never shop anywhere in the world going by this as there are crimes in the whole off th uk

Reply to
sales

Quit digging your hole. You have faithful customers queuing outside your "premises". Are these baseball bats that they all carry?

Reply to
Emil Tiades

I am sorry that you are going through a bad patch. I hope that those on here who seem blissfully ignorant of such things manage to never find out first hand.

I used to live in a beauty spot. Filled with the sweepings of society. Why do such things happen? Because the local morons set up places of refuge in ancient and abandoned watering holes that need the money but can only appeal to people who have nowhere else to go.

Wouldn't anyone in their right mind house you? Intentionally homeless? Just got out of prison?

Social services will find a nimby space for you.

It's impossible to educate some people and that goes for welfare burks too.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer