beko glacier electricals

If you buy any washing machines or other appliances with the Beko Glacier label be aware that they don't stock many parts in the UK. Spare parts come from Turkey and often take up to a month for delivery!

Reply to
melanie jones

You are wrong, I got all my parts for repairs within days! Not from Turkey, from the UK.

Reply to
IanT

achines or other appliances with the Beko Glacier

Quick delivery was not my experience with this company. It took 4 weeks to get a thermostat for a fridge freezer. And they did say it had to come from Turkey!

Reply to
I am Nobody