Creaking stairs

Take it apart and glue it back together.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Being a creaking gate I do not mind the creaking stairs much. However when I try to creep in it wakes my wife who gives me hell! ;-) Seriously is there any easy way to cure the creaks please?

Reply to
Broadback

Depends on if you can get to the underside of the stairs. If so you can remove, reglue, and refit the wedges.

Reply to
John Rumm