CPC Webfree

I don't think I've seen a post yet* about the latest offer: free delivery on all orders from today until 23:50 on Monday 20 August if you put WEBFREE as an order comment.

*It's getting a bit like the first cuckoo

Reply to
Robin

Yes, I missed putting this one up as I've not long been in from work. That's what happens on A level results day!

Reply to
Bob Eager