Converted my head magnifier

...from a filament bulb light to a headband led bright light. :-) I could have just replaced the bulb with an LED but it wouldn't have been that bright.

George

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Sorry, are you on DU?

please don't change the link because people might click on your altered link.

Reply to
George

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Reply to
George

Download Irfanview. Allows you easily to crop pictures and to change image quality/file sizes. Free for personal use. No need to change camera settings at all.

Reply to
Rod

Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone so it's not like you're losing much...

Reply to
Doki

*looks up what it was taken with*

Fuck. Me.

Reply to
Doki

Hmmm...

How do you make phone calls on that SLR shaped lump... :-)

Mind you his flash was off, 1/20th Second, F3.6, ISO 800 presumably so we could admire the LED's blinding output - sod the noise....

Reply to
Adrian C

Its a headmagnifier not the crown jewels...if I wanted a David Baily shot, I'd of taken the time to set it up.

Reply to
George

Who's he?

Reply to