Comments on Luxair cooker hoods appreciated

Hi

I'm thinking of installing a cooker hood. I'm tempted by the price/specification of Luxair products

but can't find any comments on reliability and support.

Anyone used Luxair products? Any feedback gratefully received.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

"we will refund in full or replace damaged or faulty goods only if installation has not taken place, goods that have been installed and found to be faulty must be treated as a service call and it is up to you the purchaser to instigate the service call" Says it all really, they use agents so you will be dealing with them yourself.

Reply to
powerstation

Thanks for that Powerstation.

Steve