Combi Boiler radiator moving

I have a gloworm swiftflow 100 combi boiler fitted downstairs in kitchen. I have a downstairs bathroom and want to change / move a radiator but I have no idea how to drain the system off.
Couple of questions..
Is it just a case of turning of the electric to the boiler at the wall switch to stop the pump and then draining all of the radiators through the tap on the lowest radiator with the bleed nipples open, then undoing the couplings on the radiator and swapping them for the new radiator, then reversing the process....
if anyone has any tips feel free to post! all diy books i have read only deal with other boiler types, and plumbers round my neck of teh woods want an arm and a leg and 6 months waiting!
Cheers
Tony

Hi Tony,
I had a Vaillant combi boiler fitted 18 months ago. Since then I have moved/replaced several radiators with no problems. As you suggested, I just switched off the boiler and drained the system. after changing the radiator I simply filled the system up to normal pressure before restarting the boiler. I turned it on and off a few times to get rid of a small amount of air. To save completely draining the system I usually close the lockshield valves on all the radiators to save draining them.
Good luck,
Alan
Basically yes. Switch off and drain as usual. Then re-fill from the filling loop. You may find that you have to do a little more bleeding than usual but that's norm. Make sure you fill the system to the correct pressure and keep an eye on the gauge for a weeks or so and keep re-filling as necessary because your boiler may have an auto venting system to remove air and that lower the pressure which can be dangerous.

have

Being a combi boiler makes no difference in itself, although it suggests the installation isn't that ancient, and will probably be a sealed pressurised system, like most other modern boilers.
Christian.