Combi Boiler Problem Area

My Sanier Duval Combi Boiler is peculier, When the wind blows the domestic hot water is only lukewarm, when the wind drops the hot water is ok. Has anybody had a similar problem

Reply to
compo

I'm just getting used to mine, 2 months in. I thought the end temp was a little lower last few days. Perhaps it's a lag from the cold snap a week ago, but that seems like far too much of a lag. I'm ignoring it for now since its a million miles from a controlled experiment!!

-- Mike W

Reply to
visionset