Cat Repulsion

Back to cats...

Reply to
Rod

allow the gene pool be diluted any further?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You need a diverse gene pool or some extinction event will occur and the species will die. If the gene pool is big enough some will survive.

Reply to
dennis

From the 'wiki' message later that you couldn't find I had a cat that was terrified of a cardboard model owl that I made, hanging indoors. All cats are different but something hanging with big eyes might work. I am sure I have seen plastic models on sale for that purpose.

Peter Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott

No it doesn't. Do you sit by the side of the motorway all day monitoring changes while also continuously monitoring the sate of the road for the next 7km ahead?

No, you drive past a sign oblivious to the hazard then form an opinion based on not much.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No.

Reply to
Steve Firth

So (a) it was broken and (b) it presented to problem as far as motorists were concerned and (c) you'd have been moaning like cow giving birth if HA had coned off lane three for several hours to perform a repair.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You mean you're driving down the motorway without knowing where you are? Sounds like "Driving without due care and attention, to me".

Reply to
Huge

Terrestrial carnivores rarely taste nice. Allegedly.

Reply to
Huge

Sounds like 90% of the drivers on the road to me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Same thing. :o)

Reply to
Huge

You mentioned some time ago that you'd been filmed for a tv documentary but then declined to identify the programme.

Is that you in a blonde wig?

Reply to
mike

They need more of the "caught while driving without due care and attention" cameras. After all the idiots that get snapped speeding have invariably failed to spot the bright yellow box on a pole. If we had more they could all be disqualified quicker.

Reply to
dennis

The Natural Philosopher

No, I'm far better looking.

Reply to
Steve Firth

We've had this discussion before. Whenever I have been able to give a specific time and date in the previous few days where a sign has been displayed for no apparent reason you always claim you have no knowledge of specific incidents. Why is it you are able to claim that in general there are no problems when you have no specific knowledge?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In which case you you must be educated.

So what do you do?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Because as mentioned before I have investigated complaints made by motorists on many occasions.

To investigate a specific incident would mean having to travel to the area where the incident was observed. I've mentioned this to you before. I also made the offer to investigate your complaints for which you would have to pay my usual daily rate + travel + subsistence.

At that point you appeared to decide that you didn't want me to investigate your complaint.

Reply to
Steve Firth

What's it to do with you?

What do you do? Can you give me your date of birth, bank sort code and account number while you're at it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

My memory is obviously failing, because I don't recall this discussion. Now is your opportunity to embarrass me in public by providing a link to it.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ