Boiler Repairs and Spare Parts

Maxie? Are you creeping to Dennis?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, you are back on course, he was d*****ad.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are not taking this Jocko idiot seriously are you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, Dennis has proved you wrong. Amazing eh?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

F**k off you stupid Jock.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, what brochure do you read that conflicts with Dennis'?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel ( snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid) wibbled on Monday 03 January 2011

22:37:

That's what most of us thought, my dear dIMM

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

Yes, you were, weren't you

Seems like the pills nursey has been giving you of late seem to have quietened you down

Don't quit now that it seems to be working

Reply to
geoff

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

Where?

Stop putting those little pills under your tongue

you were doing so well ...

Reply to
geoff

More likely the long absence was when he was in rehab. Out now having learned nothing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maxie, you are having fun again. What a man! Did you do a New Years Paddy Band show?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie! Dennis said you were wrong.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel ( snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid) wibbled on Tuesday 04 January 2011

01:04:

Did they let you wear a frock to this year's inmates' Christmas Carols?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Maxie, you are always having fun. Such a funist type of person. Are you wearing your new Chrimbo sweater? I bet you look dapper.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm sure Dennis was right when he said you were wrong.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel