bes now add post and packing

I've used www.bes.ltd.uk for some time to buy plumbing fittings and other bits and pieces. There new catalogue just arrive and I started to make an order online only to find they now add 5 postage on orders under 40 when previously all orders were free p&p, but generally I ordered around 20 of stock at a time. They are well priced, have a good stock range and can get odd fittings as a special order but the 5 postage is putting me off.
Does anyone know of good value mail order places which don't charge or have low P&P rates particularly for plumbing and electrical components? I have used my nearest plumbers merchant but find BES was easier.
Thanks
Ian