Bath too narrow for shower screen ?

Hello

My bath is 68 cm ( 26.77 inches )wide and i've just fitted a shower to the wall at the end of the bath. The side is a flat wall so I'm worried about fitting a rigid shower screen and finding that its too ' close ' for comfort when taking a shower.

If I fitted a curtain, I could have the rail further away, affording me more room - but its not the really the solution that i was looking for.

Can anyone please agree with me ( or not ) !!!

Many thanks

Reply to
heinzy