Attempted thieving pikey scum

Yesterday, having my lunch, I heard the workshop door banging around in the wind. Then it kept banging - funny, I thought. I went around the back and discovered a pair of cunts trying to lever the door away from the wall, using a pipe I'd left around the back (my bad). Much bellowing and charging ensued, with them legging it like Olympic sprinters, into their van and f***ed off sharpish. They'd obviously done this type of thing before (no shit, eh?) as the driver's door was open, the engine left running and the rear door open. One of them hopped in the front seat and gunned it, his mate leapt into the back and as they drove off, held his arm over the reg plate. Cunts. Next time, I'll photo the van and go charging with a fire axe.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Sympathies.

Surprised they bothered, I doubt it will be registered in their names.

Indeed.

Next time, suss it earlier, sneak round and nick the van, hide it up a lane somewhere and dispose of later. Call the police on the moby telling them a neighbour has seen someone at your house and let them deal with the stranded miscreants.

Beware pikey revenge, let the police deal (much as I hate to say that).

Reply to
fred

Yes, a roofer told me he's had rolls of lead nicked from the ground whilst he's up on the roof. Last thing you do is give chase, unless you want the house owner to get a brick through each front window at 3am next morning.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

With any luck the road would have "loosed" them into a nearby drove. Some of those fen roads rhythmically sink into the fen (like a sodding roller-coaster) - so you can't do more than 25 or so otherwise you'll bash your head into the roof of your car every 3 secs.

Reply to
Tim Streater

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember tony sayer saying something like:

On reflection, I probably did the right thing - scared them into fleeing and left an avenue open for them. It's all theatre, darling ;)

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Neighbor was on his roof fixing trusses when they nicked his car .... OK pretty brainless leaving key in the ignition I know.

#
Reply to
Rick Hughes

Could have been worse ...

... they could have nicked his ladder

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Already on it. I had a couple of them, but they were insufficient coverage and one cheapy one blew. Now, I'm taking it more seriously.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon