any discount codes for screw-fix?

cheers DAZ

Go through http://www.greasypalm.co.uk for 1.5% cashback, cashback at lots of other places too including B&Q (1%) and Argos (1%). Might not sound like much but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and it'd add up if you spent enough there and at the other places.
hth
Tom
-- All mail to from address is deleted, remove .xxx and hyphen in domain name to contact

like
add
aha, i hadn't heard of that one. I use www.mutualpoints.co.uk , they give 2.5% 'points back' - don't know how that compares. They used to be mypoints.co.uk and gave vouchers as rewards, now they give cash - loverly ! I've got 30 on it's way to me right now, from buying a dishwasher and oven from argos.
MiniEmma

lots
Looking at the mutualpoints website 2.5% points back = 1.67% cashback so it's pretty much the same for screwfix, haven't looked at other stores but I assume they'll be pretty much the same.
Tom
-- All mail to from address is deleted, remove .xxx and hyphen in domain name to contact
That'd be very nice, thankyou. 98.5% would be satisfactory, I'm not greedy. If you want to send it in cash form that's o.k. too.
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.