Aldi clearance thurday

3.6volt Li-on screwdriver was 17.99GBP reduced to 14.99GBP

3 dimensional sander was 19.99GBP reduced to 9.99GBP

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

... and here was me thinking that the bulldozer was coming along...

Reply to
Andy Hall

I dont think they will be able to get them in the racks. ;-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Vogon Constructor Fleets Galactic Flat-Pack Planet Dis-Assembly

Reply to
Paul Herber

This looks handy, but not essential for most. It is a fit in your palm type of gun. This one has a Sony battery so should be fine. I know a service engineer who has the Bosch version..and paid a fortune for it. He uses it to screw off machine screws on boilers and the likes. It saves a lot of time. He swears by it for what he does. People sitting a benches doing screwing work would appreciate it. It is not the type to go scewing in your chipboard flooring.

Reply to
Scribe