8mm router bits

Can anyone recommend anywhere online where I can get a straight cutting 8mm router bit?

Everywhere I've checked seems to sell ¼ or ½ inch.

Thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
bloodyhousingmarket

Might well be easier to get a 1/4" collet for your router, probably easier to get hold of.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

one. Try Google with 8mm router cutter VAT site:.uk - VAT helps pull up pages with prices and site:.uk keeps to UK sites (though of course eliminates any UK .com ones)

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Do you mean 8mm cut, or 8mm shank?

Trend do both:

do standard 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits in loads of cutting widths including 8mm

John Rumm