2pt long shaft scrwdrivers

Hi. Anyone know where I can get a 2pt pozi screwdriver with a shaft at least 6" long preferably 8"?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Halfords have a set of long but small screwdrivers which includes IIRC an No2.

Maplin list No2 pozi up to 300 mm.

Or any tool shop rather than DIY place?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Every tool shop in the known universe. No 2 pozi is probably the most used screwhead of all.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

search on "long screwdrivers" on Ebay usually brings up a lot. Can't vouch for the quality.

I got some long Stanley ones from Axminster many years ago. They are invaluable in certain situations.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

You can buy ones 3' long. Quite handy, only trouble is every time you use it someone thinks youre trying to compensate for the smallness of other tools.

Also it feels a bit silly standing on one side of the corridor to undo a screw on the other wall.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

You can also get extenders for hex drive systems.

I sometimes use a 6" extender with a hex driver to reach difficult places.

Drive it in your electric drill if you're feeling lazy !

Reply to
Rolyata