Corner bracket for exterior light?

My neighbour has an outside light at the back of his house (fitted before he moved in!) which sticks out at 45 deg to the corner of the building, thereby illuminating both the back and side of the property with a single bulb. The bracket which it's attached to looks like an inverted 'London' shelf bracket on its side.

Anyone know a supplier of a bracket (or light fitting?) like this? Suspect the bracket came with the light.

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

TLC - Elite lanterns bracket only @ 7.20 quids. GL CLBB

Others too for different makes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Durably built of die cast metal construction with the "arms" of the bracket canted upwards so the weight of the light braces it against the corner of the wall.

Next door has one but it was installed 20 ?? years ago.

I rather think it has been superceded by the plastic/sheet metal tat we get from China nowadays.

:-(

DG

Reply to
Derek *

That's exactly the one - hey: do you live next-door-but-one to me?! David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks Dave, that's certainly a possibility (I tried TLC actually, without success - maybe searching on the keyword "corner" would have helped....)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Tony Bryer

David

Reply to
Lobster

Wholesale Fittings stock Coughtrie - or at least their bulkhead fittings.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)