12 Volt lighting.

I recently bought, at my local Boot sale, a mains powered 12 Volt Diachroic lighting set. I disconnected the 'wavy' solid rod buss bar from the mains transformer and with two croc clips connected them to a 12 Volt battery. Real Rocket Science I hear you say. The question is, where can I obtain a proper connector for those 12 Volt Diachroic bulbs so that I can make a proper large system?

Regards Chris.

Reply to
mcbrien410

Do you mean one of these? MR11:

Andrew Gabriel

Andrew, they are just the job. I keep forgetting about Maplin. Everybody keep quoting RS and Farnell but Maplin are just down the road. Thanks again. Chris.

Reply to
mcbrien410

It's the sort of thing any electrical wholesaler should stock - and rather cheaper than Maplin.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)