Stanley T31 Brad Nailer.....

All, I am looking for some parts or advice on how to fix a barely used Stanley T31 Brad Nailer. It was my late fathers so I guess there is some attachment on my part to his tools that i remember him using. Anyways, the piston stop/cylinder seal (all one unit) under the cylinder cap is damaged/ripped. I need a replacement.
Unfortunately this 12 year old nailer, according to Stanley, is obsolete and parts are not available for it. I can not even get them to send me a schematic.
Does anyone know of a place where I can get parts for the T31? Any other nailer that is similar in design where I could get a similar part? Anyone got a busted up one that has a good top end? Any Ideas?
Thanks, Chris
You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make hi
drink.-------------------------Our 'wow power leveling (http://www.wow-powerleveling.org ) website offer Fast and Secure wo powerleveling service. 'WoW Power Leveling' (http://www.xowow.com 60-70, Cheap 'wow power leveling' (http://www.powerlevelingweb.com 1-70. The Professional 'WoW Power Leveling' (http://www.wowgoldweb.com ) Powerlevel 'WoW Power Leveling' (http://www.igsstar.com ) now. WOrld o warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time o year
-- Tcrubuygg
To be severe with oneself and lenient with others
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tcrubuyggo's Profile: http://www.4x4kingdom.com/forum/member.php?userid=5 View this thread: http://www.4x4kingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?tV72