Milwaukee 18V charger PCB schematic

I am looking for the schematic for the Milwaukee 18V charger # 48-59-0240. Does anyone know where I might find a copy of this diagram?
Thanks.
David: Have you had any luck in finding a schematic or repairs for a charger? I've had a blown circuit board fuse, and wired in an inline fuse, but it continues to blow.
Thanks, Tim