Schematic for Bossh BC004 Drill Battery Charger

I've googled for this and was unsuccessful. Anyone know of a schematic for this thing. I accidentally dropped my BC004 charger and now it is dead. Opening it, I found a large toroidal inductor pulled off the board. After repair, the unit still didn't work. I noticed a 1/2 watt resistor in the middle of the board that was obviously cooked. The color code was also cooked, so I couldn't positively identify the value. The resistor was open. Anybody have a schematic? Thank, Art

Reply to
Art Todesco