Tools for earlier Milwaukee 18V battery packs???

I've several that use the old 18V pack that are all still perfectly satisfactory (tools as well as the packs)

I'd like to add some other pieces but I really, really, really, do _NOT_ want yet another battery style/charger/etc., to have to fool with.

Anybody have any ideas on finding stuff for these any longer? In particular, right now I'd like one (or two) of the LED "lanterns" for outage use.

There are a zillion alternatives available, yes; some with, some without rechargeable packs. I've a couple small ones but I'd like a somewhat large one or two and it just would be handy for them to be (eventually) rechargeable and owing that I've three of these chargers and at least six that I can think of (and perhaps 8?) of the batteries that are all still in prime condition, just really don't want to add to that mix a bunch of others...

I'd fill out the toolset as well, probably, too, if found some...

Reply to
dpb

Folks sell that kind of thing on

I've found batteries and chargers for my 1.4 Miluakee. Might have to set up a search, and watch for a while. Now's the time as Santa brings new tools, and fellows list the previous ones.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon