Black & Decker miter saw parts help needed

Greetings group. I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"
Greetings group. I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks.
I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO wrote:

Roberts/IMA Tool Distributors, Saddle Brook NJ has 300,000 plus items on their shelves, lots of old stuff, plus they have an on-site repair facility. I can't guarantee they'll have your part but go to their site, http://www.robertstool.com and click on their contact us link, fill out your question and someone usually gets back to you.
Thanks. I'll check them out. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"
Well, I sent those guys an e-mail days ago and NOTHING! S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"