wide spread faucets

How can I tell if my existing sink is drilled for a 8" wide spread faucet or

4" mini-wide spread? Does it matter?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Me

On 12/06/04 "Me" snipped-for-privacy@Chongo.net Asks:

I sure hope you're asking the question about a "sink" which has a faucet already installed (making it difficulet to measure the distance from center to center of the mounting holes). IF not, you need major help., If so you may proceed.

Find the screws (they may be under a handle index cover) that secure the handles to the faucet body, measure the distance between the center of the screws

Of course size matters!!!!

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

"PLUMBGURU2"

What do you think? Should we nominate this one as "Stupid Question Of The Year"? He's got my vote. I knew a plumber once that told me a new apprentice brought him two 1.5" ells because they were out of 3" ells.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

whats the best way to heat hot water....duh

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Thanks

Reply to