Where can I find a 3/4" showerhead

The plumbing is setup for a 3/4" shower head and then necked down to 1/2". Is there such a thing as 3/4" shower head and where would I find one?
Thanks
--
-Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler-

"u4ick"
Why not just put a 3/4" x 1/2" bushing in the shower ell?
I may be wrong on the manufacturer. It's been a while since I've installed any. But there is a German company (grohe I think) that makes a 3/4 shower valve with a 3/4" riser and full-port shower head.
Is it Grohe? Maybe one of these other guys knows the name. Grohe doesn't feel right. Hmmm..
Yes you are right. Grohe is the name. check out http://www.groheamerica.com / I took a quick look around the site and did not see anything in 3/4. I am not sure that they are available in 3/4 do to flow restrictions. Dale

Should have one in stock I'll get back to you after xmas
George