weird "washer"

I have a bidet with American Standard hardware. There is constant leak. I took off handle looking to replace washer and I find that on the end of the stem there is no washer. It seems that the stem pokes through a rubber diaphragm and makes the seal somehow. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I sure don't. Thanks, Frank

Libros en Español, Diccionarios Electrónicos:

<americamba

Its the hat looking diaphragm, that makes the seal. Youll find a replacement at most any hardware store.

Reply to
Runningwater