Need opinions on AMerican Standard Whirlpools (sold at Home DePot)

At Home DePot, they have an American Standard Williamsburg Elite model Whirlpool for $649 . This looks nice and i like the idea of the front removable cover, 8 jets, shelves for your arms to lay, and lifetime warranty.
Was wondering if the plumbing professionals in here could tell me thier opinion ? Also, if anyone personally has an AMerican Standard whirlpool ?
Thanks. Ill check back.
Can anyone help ???? Thanks.
It might be alright, never used one. In general I don't like the stuff at home depot. I don't use American Standard, never have at any workplace either. I actually installed some baseboard heat made by AS. This was just a few years ago but the baseboard was from the 70's and in original package. I wanted to put it on Ebay not install it. Sorry we can't help. .

Howdy Friend wrote:

Now what's the betting Dave's going to try to pretend to be a plumbing expert and dish out hack advice that floods people's homes; just like his hack hvac advice in alt.hvac which could have cost people their lives, or his hack marriage guidance in alt.support.marriage and alt.support divorce; all of course combined with his preaching of hell and daamnation to everyone who doesn't agree 100% with him.
Your vast knowledge of next to nothing is not doing you a lot of good is it Dave? Let's see; you know basically nnext to nothing about science, and got ripped to shreds when you pretended to be a scientist, same with religion, same with hvac, same with interpersonal skills.......
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing; but little things seem to be your forte'; like privates and also kids. : Did they see your famous post in here yet?

Not a lot to add really. get some treatment Dave.
--
My part-time website is at http://5110.sytes.net
The full-time one is at http://www.geocities.com/spmf38 , but there's