Any opinions on American Standard Whirlpools, sold at Home DePot ?

The one im considering is the Williamsburg model with 8 jets, removable front cover, and lifetime warranty. Cost is $649 .

Does anyone have an AMerican Standard, or, do u know anything about thier Whirlpools ??

Thanks.

Reply to
Howdy Friend

I installed their cheaper model. I do not remember the details, it was in my last house. 8 jets I think. Drop in style for me. It was a special purchase sale at the time, cost about $350 about 4 years ago. Make sure you set it in mortar to give support under bottom. Also, the pump was kind of loud. I had no problems with it.

Reply to
No

Well Well Well.

Fundy dave (noted HVAC hack, religious troll, all around moron, gun nut, and potential child molester) is back with a new webtv name

Reply to
the Truth Squad