Moen Faucet Repair

I recently bought the house (built in 1996) and 4 faucets are gone bad. The cylinder appears to be broken.
The face plate says "MOEN 4600 27000 64000 740000 84000 SERIES". Have no clue what these numbers mean.
I would appreciate if some one can point to a link or place that can teach me how to repair them.
Best Regards
ZAK

cylinder appears to be broken.
if you mean cartriges in place of cylinders, just go buy 4 new moen cartriges and a puller. instructions are probably in 4 different languages plus plictures in the package.