Kitchen receptacles

Well, I have yanked out the old cabinets and am repairing the floor, walls, ceiling, everything else. Also going to install new receptacles where needed. I'm thinking about putting in 4-plex everywhere instead of duplex so I have enough for my radio, razor, electric back scratcher, etc.
I would appreciate anyone looking at this seat-of-the-pants sketch I posted at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under the same subject. Kind of goofy I know -- I drew in all the existing connections first. Then added the new cabinets on top, so you can see several are now behind cabinets, etc.
Anyway, how's it look?
Sam
It looks like you need to wear your eye glasses when choosing the news groups to post.
--
.
Christopher A. Young