have smell in shower drain

I have my shower stall in the Master bedroom smell like a sewer for the first min after I run water how can I get ride of the smell? Thanks J. K.

Take cover off of shower drain in shower, clean out hair and nasty stuff that comes off your body. Rinse well, reinstall drain cover.
stop pooping in shower, use toilet.