"Workbench Cabiniets"

I'm starting to "finish" my basement. Basically, I just want to make it safe for the kids to go down and play/watch TV.
I want to put in about 12 feet of base cabinet along one of the walls. I saw the "workbench cabinets" at Lowes this morning. Well kind of saw. They were 10 feet off the ground...
Has anyone used these?
Brad
Brad Bruce wrote:

Don't ya just HATE IT when they do that?!

Never seen them, but my immediate thought is that if they cost .01 more than the cheapest kitchen cabinets you can buy, you're wasting your money. LOTS of old kitchen remodeling tear-outs end up in people's garages or basements, and they make excellent bases for work surcaces. The height is perfect and the price is right. if you know any remodeling contractors or have a local "bargain newspaper" you might want to shop around for somebody re-doing the kitchen and dumping the cabinets.
--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
We have a Habitat reuse store in town that might have something.

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:

One wall of my garage is comprised of kitchen base and wall cabinets that I had left over from a kitchen remodel. The rest of them wound up in my basement.