bathroom fan sizing

Hello,

I'm installing a fan in my tenant's bathroom. The are is around 40sq.ft., so I don't need a very big fan. However, I was wondering if I put a larger fan in, will it help control humidity in the rest of the suite? The layout of the suite is not terribly open - not because of doorways, but because of corners and hallways. The total size of the suite is about 980sq.ft.

thanks

Reply to
telus

A larger fan will help prevent humidity, mold and mildew. Most people do not run the bathroom fan long enough, so a larger one is often better.

Reply to
Phisherman

Larger is better and quieter is much better.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan