Work gloves tip

I've got a pair of White Mule leather gloves that have lasted me nine years. I wound up preserving them by accident. I was doing my hardwood floors, applying a topcoat of polyurethane or some such. I had my gloves on, and squeezed the excess poly out of the applicator sponge. So from then on, after they dried, the gloves were extra tough, even water resistant. They are none too flexible, but they're still on the job! Just thought I'd pass that along.
-- bruce The dignified don't even enter in the game. -- The Jam
On 12 Dec 2006 13:35:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Good info!
Thx,
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com