Wood Stove Information

We bought a house last year that has a wood stove with the name Pineridge Genuine Wood Stove printed on it. We just had a small fire in it last year with the door open and grate on but didn't use it to heat with. This year we are thinking of using it to actually heat with. I can't find any information on the internet about the stove.
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this stove. I saw that someone had posted a question about one like this back in 05, but it didn't look like anyone responded. I am hoping for a little bit better response.
Thanks!
-------------------------------------
The Homeowners Hub site is not a help forum. It's an *advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.
So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to quit spamming.
Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Pineridge wrote:

--
LSMFT

"Pineridge" wrote

Pineridge, there's a huge variation in what can be called a 'wood stove' so see if this picture looks close.
http://www.iclassifieds.com/forsale/home-garden/601133690/pine-ridge-wood-stove.htmlDo you have any specific questions? You only ask if anyone has heard ofit.

The manufacturer has presumably shut down: but if you read around a bit you will (a) pick up general guidelines about fuel, safe operation, etc., and (b) notice peculiarities or differences in your stove, if any. Neil Soderstrom's Heating Your Home with Wood (1979) was the best source I found.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs