wood preservative

They all say to treat slotted or cut treated wood. A have not been able to find any anywhere I have looked. I used to have some years ago. A preservative is not necessarily water repellent, and should prevent bugs and fungus from growing. It should be similar to the stuff they make treated wood from. I need a brand or store name. It better not be Thompson's.
zek wrote:

Cuprinol
--

dadiOH

Ask for it at your local hardware store. Most carry the copper based product which is water repellant, termite repellant, and rot rrepellant.
KC