windshield spoiler?

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 12 May 2016 17:19:23 -0400, Micky

Hey, they do have a TATA Safari Modified SUV Convertible Car
http://www.mp3suara.biz/results/mp3/yt_cOq6lUc04Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOq6lUc04Wo
Apparently it comes with a girl too.
It seems like there are loads of hits on this and all but one are videos, probably the same video. very strange.
On 05/12/2016 03:19 PM, Micky wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/02/indian-carmaker-tata-change-zica-car-name-zika-virus
What you need is a Tata Zika, er, Zica, er, Tiago. Talk about bad timing.
On 05/10/2016 07:11 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

The noise? After you've spent some time going down the road at 80 on a 650cc single cylinder bike with DOT legal knobbies, noise is relative. Even with the car when I take the studs off it becomes as quiet as a church. Sort of.

My parents had one on their Plymouth. It was a two door and not a convertible. They called it something like sunscreen, maybe sun visor.

On Tue, 10 May 2016 05:18:45 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"

Sort of like an awning, right? To keep the sun out of their eyes without obstructing the view in front of the driver, like sun visors do. I remember those. They were a good idea, just like awnings on houses keep the sun out while not interfering with the view or the breeze, like shades do.
But this was diferent. It went up from the windshield frame, not forward (I should have said that.) and it was like the curved wing of a balsa wood toy glider, but shiny metal, on legs about 2 inches above the windshield.
On Tue, 10 May 2016 05:18:45 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"

If it was an "old" convertible it could very well have been a sun visor - by old I meam 40's ish