Window security pin - need key/wrench

I've got a friend who bought a house with window lock pins installed. He has no key or wrench to remove the pins so they can open the windows. The pins (or screws) have a round head except for one side which is flat. Imagine a hex-head bolt with only 1 flat side instead of 6. I'm trying to help but I don't know where to get the key. Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, all have different versions of these security pins - none of which match the type described above. Ace has a hex head screw/pin. Lowes and Home Depot have pins with a key you use to pry the pin out. Where would one get a key/wrench which could handle this semi-circular head? The pin/screws are recessed and can't be reached with a regular pair of pliers. Ideally a key would work (like a gas starter key) but it has to match the contour. Any ideas??

has
pins
different
could
gas
Call the realtor/old owners and ask for the keys or manufacture.
With out a direction your looking at drilling out all of the locks.

Their realtor couldn't locate the key and the prior owners aren't to be found. The house was purchased from the bank as a foreclosure. There must be a wrench/key which will fit this semi-circular bolt head. Any further ideas appreciated.
How big are these pins? It may be easier to center punch them, and drill a small hole in the center of them, and then try to use some screw extracters... Obviously depends on the size of the head.

has
pins
different
could
gas

Get a metal rod that's exactly the same diameter as the screw-head, and a few inches long. Grind the end, leaving a nub that just fits the flat-spot on the screw-head. Find a metal tube that this rod JUST fits inside, which will therefore fit over the screwhead. Glue, or screw the rod inside the tube, flush with the end, or just bend the entire assembly to keep them from twisting relative to each other.

Have you tried talking to local locksmiths?
Bob
has

pins
but I

different
could
gas
Every locksmith has these. Sometimes found at the Borg stores.

It's not a tumbler key so I didn't think to suggest a locksmith. Anway we solved the issue. Using a pair of needle nosed pliers we were able to get enough of a grip on the semi-circular head to unscrew it. We replaced all of these locking screws with screws which had regular hex heads and a matching hex key. Thanks anyway.