Window repair.

I have insulated windows (Anderson style) installed into a new house five years ago. I do not know the manufacturer. Like many small builders, this one has "disappeared" by changing the company name. Two of the windows have developed problems. In one the winding opening mechanism has broken while the other has a broken slider.

Is it possible that these problems could be repaired or would it be better to try to obtain complete new windows?

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

Im sure they were bought locally, you could email photos to local places that sell windows and get replacement parts.

Reply to
ransley

Much of the window hardware is made by Truth Hardware, you can find them on line if you search the company name. Local "commercial/industrial" type of hardware suppliers will probably have them in stock once you match the models with what you have.

Reply to
EXT